Thursday, February 16, 2023

knowing about author! ✧


πŸŒŽπŸ§ΈπŸ’–




Hello everyone! I would like to introduce my self, my name is Nurul Hikmah Eka Saputri, my nickname is Nurul. My friend usually calls me Nurul, Putri, Hikmah, Kasa, and more. I was born in Jakarta on February 1, 2004. Currently I live in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta.

I previously went to SMKN 8 Jakarta, majoring in office. I'm currently in the 2nd semester, studying of publishing in Polimedia Jakarta. The reason I choose that major because I liked reading fiction books and I wanted to produce an output of fiction that I made with great quality. Wish that I can make dream come true.

My hobby is reading fiction books and reading alternatif universe on Twitter platform. The current books I'm reading is Matahari Minor by Tere Liye. I'm a fan of NCT, my bias is Jisung Park. I also really like Marvel, my favorite movie is the Black Panther. I think that's enough, thank you and have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Penulisan Jurnalistik (2270402052)